Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Helpless

Dinner
Hannah's tumor has tripled in size in about a week :(

She it still herself - playing, barking, eating - if you couldn't see the now huge swelling on the right side of her face you would never know anything was wrong.

So I was feeling pretty helpless up until yesterday - and thought I just can't do NOTHING.  So working with the vet Hannah has started on a Chinese Herb for Blood Stasis, Essiac Tea, Shark Cartiledge and an organic home cooked diet.

You can see my shopping cart in the picture with all of the ingredients. The wine is for me.

She was is good spirits this morning - her face isn't looking radically different than yesterday. She wanted to come to work thinking she might get go hunting.

At least I feel like I am doing something...

Summer 2007