Friday, December 17, 2010

Holding Her Own

Summer Fun

Well I just got back from a great lunch hour.  I met a new AMAZING veterinarian that does home visits. (Thanks Tori for the recommendation!!) She and her assistant met me at home over the lunch hour. So much less stressful than taking Hannah to the vet. The Dr. sat on the floor and played with Hannah, fed her treats, and did an exam all at the same time.  So--- it looks like the tumor has shrunk a bit. The bottom edge of it was swollen and puffed out last Sunday - and now it looks like a deflated balloon. She told me with the decrease in tumor blood supply (due to the holistic treatments) that we will have to keep an eye on it for dying skin. That I can handle. Fingers still crossed.

I am not expecting an miracles - but a bit more time would be nice.